At Van Life Wanderer, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Identification of the Copyrighted Work: A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the Infringing Material: A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of Good Faith Belief: A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of Accuracy: A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Signature: Your electronic or physical signature.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Van Life Wanderer that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA, Van Life Wanderer has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Van Life Wanderer may also, at its discretion, limit access to the website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.